Client Services Manager
We are a world-renowned name in technology media and are building out our international business. We are actively expanding our partnerships and communities across the globe and are looking for a self-starter who can join our small and dynamic team. Help us shape the future international strategy of a well-respected media company and brand.
About the role
MIT Technology Review is the gateway to the world of important innovations and technologies changing how we live, work, and play. This role will help us to build on our world-class international partnership business
You will work closely with the Vice President of Licensing & Communities and collaborate across all departments at TR, interact regularly with channel partners across the globe, build detailed project timelines, manage partners to adhere to those timelines, and help to identify and grow new international partners for MIT Technology Review. The role will involve occasional administration to keep the department humming, including meeting organization, oversight of processes such as permissions and approvals, and assisting the VP of Licensing and Communities on ad-hoc projects.
You will be a key player in ensuring that MIT Technology Review’s international presence works to amplify the reach of our media products and content. This is a superb growth opportunity for anyone interested in exposure to project management, client service, international work, and acting as an ambassador for MIT Technology Review across the world. You will be working with a vast international portfolio that includes partners in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and mainland China.
Must be able to travel internationally.
The ideal candidate
Highly organized, articulate, process-driven, poised, and with a natural propensity for working with people, the ideal TR Client Service Manager will provide world-class service to our international licensing partners with professionalism and diplomacy. The role is a mix of working with people, with an understanding content and technology.
You must be able to juggle multiple priorities and work on tight deadlines while delivering top-notch service. Skills in account management, providing training on best practices, client service, administration, and general project management are important.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with international travel and show grace under pressure, as an ambassador for MIT Technology Review.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Provide high-level client service for all our partners
- Organize and facilitate information-sharing and training of international partners via regular webinars and phone conferences
- Improve and execute our syndication, licensing, and content permissions business through the development of processes and best practices
- Manage and edit online content for the Innovators Under 35 community
- Related administrative tasks as needed
Minimum required skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing, communications, client or account management, or customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities and maintain composure under pressure
- Project/program management experience and ability to meet deadlines
- Proven detail-orientation and follow-through
- International experience preferred
- Account or client services preferred
- Experience working in a customer-facing capacity preferred
MIT Technology Review offers an intellectually curious and creative work environment with competitive compensation and benefits through MIT.
Please apply at Client Service Manager (Job Number 16093).Apply