We are a world-renowned name in technology news and are building a dynamic team of editors to tell the technology stories that really matter.
The future is today
MIT Technology Review is the gateway to the world of important innovations and technologies changing how we live, work and play. We’re looking for someone to cover the rapid changes underway in artificial intelligence or the future of work, while taking a critical look at the field.
You will cover what’s current, relevant, new and innovative in these areas by writing timely articles relevant to the day’s news and longer features exploring the key technologies driving them.
The Ideal Candidate
The right candidate will have the ability to write about complex topics and will be excited and challenged to produce articles that are accessible and meaningful to a wide audience of tech-savvy readers. You will have a curiosity about new technologies and the people creating them.
With a keen instinct for finding technologies that truly matter, and little patience for over-hyped breakthroughs, you will turn those ideas and information into compelling, clear and insightful stories.
- Journalist or writer, preferably with experience in technology news
- Able to find and identify important stories and tell those stories in various formats and platforms
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Desire to build a new journalism product and customer experience across platforms including digital, print and other forms of media, broadening our outreach
- Write exclusive, insightful and compelling stories that will gain attention, be informative and delight our readers.
- Able to develop a strong expertise and public presence in their area of coverage for work at conferences, in the press, and among companies and the research community
MIT Technology Review offers a creative and intellectually charged work environment with competitive compensation and benefits through MIT.
Please apply at Associate Editor (Job Number 15075).Apply