- A Tale of Do-It-Yourself Gene Therapy
An American biotech CEO claims she is the first to undergo gene therapy to reverse aging. Judge for yourself.
- Microsoft Researchers Are Working on Multi-Person Virtual Reality
Researchers in Jaron Lanier’s lab at Microsoft are exploring ways for people to share the experience of mixed reality.
- Lyft’s Search for a New Mode of Transport
How Uber’s archenemy plans to make the world a better place by building a kind of public transit system from private cars.
- How Your Smartphone Can Detect Bipolar Disorder
The sensors in smartphones can accurately detect the changes in mood that are indicative of bipolar disorder, according to a new study. That could lead to faster treatment and better outcomes for sufferers.
- Advanced Nuclear Industry to Regulators: Give Us a Chance
Entrepreneurs argue that reactor technology innovation is limited by regulatory barriers.
- An Algorithm Helps Robots Fall Safely
Researchers at Georgia Tech have developed an algorithm to help humanoid robots hit the ground without breaking themselves.
- 1366 Bets on Silicon Wafer Innovation with New Solar Plant
New method for making silicon wafers enables 1366 Technologies to survive and expand.