- Researchers ID Thousands of Organic Materials for Use in Solar Cells
Using computers to virtually test new molecules could lead to new types of solar cells.
- How Technology Is Destroying Jobs
Automation is reducing the need for people in many jobs. Are we facing a future of stagnant income and worsening inequality?
- Today’s Phones and Tablets Will Die Out Like the PC
The mobile computers killing the PC will themselves be replaced as computing becomes embedded into the world around us.
- Obama Orders EPA to Regulate Power Plants in Wide-Ranging Climate Plan
The president presents a plan to use the EPA to regulate carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- Study Shows Many iPhone Apps Defy Apple’s Privacy Advice
Researchers say that over a third of iPhone apps still access a device’s unique identifier.
- The Internet of Cars Is Approaching a Crossroads
Wireless vehicle networks could make driving safer and more efficient, but the cost of deployment will be significant.
- Crowding into Biotech’s Densest Supercluster
Boston may overtake Silicon Valley at the top of the biotech heap. <