Views from the Marketplace are paid for by advertisers and select partners of MIT Technology Review.
MIT Technology Review Custom Content Showcase
Working closely with clients, our expert custom-editorial staff develops a range of high-quality, relevant content, delivering it to users when and where they want it—in digital, print, online, and in-person experiences. Everything is customized to fit clients’ content marketing goals and position them as thought leaders aligned with the authority on technology that matters.
Built on more than 115 years of excellence in technology journalism, MIT Technology Review Custom is the arm of global media company MIT Technology Review that creates and distributes custom content. Our turnkey solutions include everything from writing, editing, and design expertise to multiple options for promotional support.
Following is a sampling of our offerings:
CUSTOM CONTENT COLLECTIONS
Sponsor an online collection of up to 10 pieces of recent, related MIT Technology Review editorial content on technologyreview.com. You choose the topic; MIT Technology Review Custom curates the content. If desired, add your own content to the mix.
MIT Technology Custom can help your existing articles and other content reach new audiences via technologyreview.com.
- What Data Analysis Tells Us About the U.S. Presidential Election
- Six Ways Drones Are Revolutionizing Agriculture
- Remember Me: The Real-Life Impact of QR
The MIT Technology Review Custom team will create engaging, original online articles to tell your organization’s story, profile its leaders, highlight an issue, or showcase products, services, and expertise.
- Listening to the Heavens
- Need Top Technology Help? Look Online
- Crisis Communication After a Cyberattack
- Q&A: What Is Digital-Performance Management?
MIT Technology Review Custom will send a professional journalist to attend your organization’s conference or other event, then create an online article or illustrated report providing a permanent record of the proceedings.
- Enabling the Digital Revolution: SDN and Beyond
- Think Italy. Think Innovation, Impact, and Integration
- Summary Report: Workshop on Data, Analytics, and Risk in Finance
WHITE PAPERS AND REPORTS
MIT Technology Review Custom will research, write, edit, and design materials that demonstrate your organization’s thought leadership about today’s top business and technology trends.
- The Rise of Data Capital (White Paper)
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning: Driving Speed to Insight (White Paper)
- Two Decades of Celebrating Invention and Inspiring Youth (Report)
Let the pictures tell the story. MIT Technology Review Custom will create full-size infographics—or a series of mini-infographics—to visually illustrate a concept, issue, or process.
C-BRIEFS, TECHNOLOGY INSIGHTS REPORTS
C-Briefs—short, insightful summaries for top executives—showcase your organization’s knowledge about a key current trend. Technology Insights reports provide a similar concise briefing geared to an audience of technology decision makers.
- C-Brief: The Digital Economy: Disruption, Transformation, Opportunity
- Technology Insights: Industrial Internet of Things: Here Today, Here to Stay
CUSTOM EDITORIAL PACKAGES
The MIT Technology Review Custom team will work closely with you to create a diverse, engaging package of online articles, reports, videos, infographics, and other content.
- Big Data, Big Business
- Taking on the Cybersecurity Challenge
- What Is Digital-Performance Management?
Reach our print magazine’s high-value audience with a smartly written, beautifully designed custom advertorials.
Our videos, which capture conversations between a top MIT Technology Review editor and client subject matter experts, offer another opportunity to demonstration your organization’s thought leadership.
Work with MIT Technology Review to host, co-host, or sponsor an in-person event on the MIT campus—or any other location of your choice.
- Bringing Innovation to Market
- Augmented Intelligence: The Art of Making Complex Business Decisions
- Transforming How We Access Talent: The Industrial Age’s Demise
Become an MIT Technology Review Insider for in-depth analysis and unparalleled perspective.Subscribe today