- Technology Is Wiping Out Companies Faster than Ever
The lifespan of great corporations is getting shorter and shorter.
- Academics Launch Fake Social Network to Get an Inside Look at Chinese Censorship
New research shows that China’s online censorship relies on a competitive market where companies vie to offer the best speech-suppressing technology and services.
- Is Samsung’s Galaxy Gear the First Truly Smart Watch?
Samsung’s new smart watch may be the most polished effort yet—but that doesn’t mean it’ll be a hit.
- This Doctor Will Save You Money
Eric Topol is on a mission to get health care out of the mess it’s in.
- Chinese Researchers Make an Invisibility Cloak in 15 Minutes
Look out for mass-produced invisibility cloaks thanks to an entirely new way of designing and manufacturing them out of materials such as Teflon.
- Patients Take Control of Their Health Care Online
Patients are collaborating for better health—and, just maybe, radically reduced health-care costs.
- How Window Glass Is Getting Smarter
A material that selectively blocks heat and light could finally make it practical to add smart windows to buildings.