- Innovators Under 35 | 2013
Our 13th annual celebration of people who are driving the next generation of technological breakthroughs.
- A Nuclear Reactor Competitive with Natural Gas
General Atomics has applied for DOE funds to commercialize a nuclear reactor that could lower electricity costs by 40 percent.
- The Man Who Drew Up Sony’s Next Game Plan
Mark Cerny’s journey from 17-year-old Atari programmer to lead architect of Sony Computer Entertainment will define the next blockbuster games console.
- Devices Connect with Borrowed TV Signals and Need No Power Source
Devices that can make wireless connections even without an onboard battery could spread computing power into everything you own.
- Seven over 70
To complement our list of young innovators, here are several who have been at it for decades.
- Dropbox and Similar Services Can Sync Malware
A growing body of research shows how to use cloud storage synchronization services to get around firewalls.
- Implanted Device Controls Rheumatoid Arthritis
A nerve-stimulating electrical implant could give people a drug-free alternative to current treatments.
Subscribe to Continue Reading