MIT Technology Review magazine, released bimonthly, is the world's longest-running technology magazine.
Companies taking advantage of amazing new digital technologies dominate our list of 50 Smartest Companies. But despite impressive advances in artificial intelligence and automation, the economy remains in a troubling slowdown.
- Sensing the Inevitable, Companies Begin to Adapt to Climate Change
- Companies Get Creative to Save a Dwindling Resource: Water
- Nestlé Goes on a Water Diet
- Snow in Vietnam and Other New Climate Patterns Threaten Farmers
- The Greenest Job in the Executive Suite
- Former Coal-Company CEO Seeks to Build the Clean-Energy Future
Purchase & Download