On-Device AISponsored byQualcomm
AI, machine learning, deep learning, autonomous systems and neural networks are not just buzzwords and phrases. Increased compute power, more efficient hardware and robust software, as well as an explosion in sensor data from the Internet of Things — are fueling machine learning, and moving actionable data and intelligence towards edge devices. As AI makes devices, including smartphones and automobiles, more intelligent, mobile is becoming the key platform for enhancing all aspects of our lives, having an impact now and in the future.
Intelligence is moving towards edge devices. Increased computing power and sensor data along with improved AI algorithms are driving the trend towards machine learning be run on the end device, such as smartphones or automobiles, rather than in the cloud. And Qualcomm is helping make it possible.
- BlogLighthouse uses artificial intelligence to power the future of the smart home camera
- BlogDeep neural networks are energy hungry and growing fast
- BlogWith superhuman seeing power, the impact on our lives will be profound
- BlogThe societal implications of computer vision and how it can complement our lives
- BlogQualcomm AI researchers receive prestigious ICLR best paper award for Spherical CNNs
- ArticleWorking with AI frameworks and Qualcomm products just became easier with ONNX.
- ArticleAn in-depth podcast on AI and the future of it with Qualcomm EVP Matt Grob.
- PodcastDig into the world of style transfers, stickers, healthcare, and more.
- PodcastWhen AI and the IoT meet, devices collaborate to create a personalized experience.
- PodcastWhat is AI? Machine learning? And deep learning? A quick chat to clarify AI terms.
- VideoWhat is AI? Machine learning? Deep Learning? An explanatory video to clarify AI terms.
- ArticleAutonomous systems can be designed to further productivity and drive business value.
- ArticleA comprehensive resource for developers about the plethora of AI use cases in IoT.
- VideoThe impact of intelligence on edge devices.
- BlogPowerful third-generation mobile AI platform ups speed and efficiency.
- ArticleAI in IOT products using Qualcomm technologies provide lower latency and storage costs.