MIT Technology Review Marketing Intern - Audience Development
The future is today
MIT Technology Review is the gateway to the world of important innovations and technologies changing how we live, work and play. We are looking for summer interns to help us connect our content to an audience with a passion for tech news and insights that will keep them ahead of the curve on what’s current, relevant, new and innovative.
The ideal candidate
As an intern, you will learn how to develop audience-centric content and communications across social, web, video and live events. You will help create and deliver on-brand customer experiences that engage, delight, and showcase the unique value that MIT Technology Review brings to the marketplace.
- Campaign support – you’ll support launch plans and communication strategies to the right audience, at the right time, in the right way, across the right channels.
- Search engine optimization - aide in keyword planning, newsletter lead generation and content marketing campaigns
- Aid in social advertising campaigns - report on successes and be quick to pivot if needed.
Project areas could include
- Event Support – act as boot-on-the-ground liaison for event staff and on-stage speaker (speaker runner); assist with image catalog and speaker prep
- Social Media – video editing and social card creation.
- Editorial Audience Development – repackaging evergreen links, scheduling posts and post editing
You’re perfect for this role if you
- Have working knowledge of mature social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Are detail-oriented, well organized, and an effective operator.
- Possess effective communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- Are hungry to learn and looking for an opportunity to build something from the ground up.
Please apply by sending your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply