Insights Sales Agent - Europe
MIT Technology Review Insights is the custom publishing division of MIT Technology Review, the world’s longest-running technology magazine, backed by the world’s foremost technology institution—producing live events and research on the leading technology and business challenges of the day. Insights conducts qualitative and quantitative research and analysis in the US and abroad and publishes a wide variety of content, including articles, reports, infographics, videos, and podcasts. And through its growing MIT Technology Review Global Panel, Insights has unparalleled access to senior-level executives, innovators, and thought leaders worldwide for surveys and in-depth interviews.
MIT Technology Review Insights is looking for sales professionals to contribute to its expansion in Europe on a freelance agent basis. The services to be sold primarily consist of briefing papers, custom articles, and more in general sponsored content. The prospective clients are director-level executives at global companies.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Resides in London, Paris or other business hubs in Europe.
- Is a dynamic sales person with a solid track record in sponsorship/thought-leadership/content-marketing sales. Previous experience at a B2B consultancy is preferred.
- Is a self-starter, highly independent and ambitious performer.
- Is someone comfortable in dealing with senior-level executives, foreign and local, at international organizations.
- Is interested in and well-informed about world affairs and technology developments.
- Is well-networked in the region.
- Is fluent in English, written and spoken, and has excellent presentation skills.
- Has a masters or a good business degree.
This is a freelance/agent role. There is no fixed salary. However, there is an attractive per-deal commisison scheme.Apply