Director of Digital Marketing and Communications
We are a world-renowned name in technology news and are building a digital growth dream team to include a digital marketing and communications strategist.
The future is today
And MIT Technology Review is the gateway to the world of important innovations and technologies changing how we live, work and play. We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing & Communications to help us develop online and offline marketing strategies to generate brand awareness and build loyalty to MIT Technology Review’s content, tech news and insights that will keep them ahead of the curve on what’s current, relevant, new and innovative.
You will develop customer-facing marketing tactics and incorporate data and testing into the decision-making process to attract and increase subscribers, registrations and traffic across all TR channels and work cross-functionally with editorial, design, events, sales and web development. You must be a strategic and tactical thinker who is analytically astute with a talent for driving demand and engaging our customers.
The Ideal Candidate
Will have or cultivate a keen interest in how technology affects society and business and technology information in the larger media marketplace and is experienced in managing an optimized marketing mix including, but not limited to SEM, display, affiliates/syndication, email, social media, direct media buys, partnerships, video, radio, and web.
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop multi-channel marketing initiatives and strategies to drive customer awareness, engagement, loyalty and retention through research and analysis of customer requirements, target audience and the competitive landscape in line with MITTR’s objectives.
- Drive customer segmentation and communication conversion strategies to generate higher response rates and greater ROI
- Provide budget, vendor, and partner oversight for marketing-related projects as well as managing internal and external resource, priorities, and expenditures
- Develop and implement promotions and creative campaigns
- Advocate for the brand-, voice- and identity-language of MITTR and its personalities
- Adapt style to the creative needs of multiple channels including email, display ads, text placements, direct mail, advertorials, landing pages, order pages, microsites, etc.
- Oversee website development and content for consumer revenue (subscription), marketing and communication initiatives
- Maintain calendar of integrated marketing programs and promotions
- Establish revenue and expense targets for direct marketing efforts, analyze promotion performance
MIT Technology Review offers a creative and intellectually charged work environment with competitive compensation and benefits through MIT.
Please apply at Director of Digital Marketing & Communications (Job Number 15419).Apply