Client Services Manager
We are a world-renowned name in technology news and are building our international business and partnerships, to include a self-starter to help shape the future international strategy.
The future is today
MIT Technology Review is the gateway to the world of important innovations and technologies changing how we live, work, and play. We are looking for a self-starter to manage and streamline client services for our international partners.
You will collaborate across all departments at TR, interact regularly with channel partners across the globe, build and manage detailed project timelines, secure event speakers, edit online web and social media content, and engage with entrepreneurs and innovators from our communities on a day-to-day basis.
As a key player in ensuring that MIT Technology Review’s international presence works to amplify the reach of our media products and content, this provides an opportunity to work with partners in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
The Ideal Candidate
Highly organized, articulate, process-driven, and with a natural propensity for working with people, the ideal candidate will provide world-class service to our international licensing partners with professionalism and diplomacy. The role is a mix of soft skills in working with people, and the hard skills of understanding content and technology.
You must be able to manage multiple priorities and work on tight deadlines to deliver top-notch service. Skills in content development, training on best practices, community program management, general project management and aptitude to learn new software are important.
Additionally, you are comfortable traveling overseas, show grace under pressure, and act as an ambassador for MIT Technology Review.
- Account or client service
- Speaker acquisition and content development for international events
- Organizing and facilitating information-sharing and training of current and new international partners, via regular webinars and phone conferences
- Managing online content and support program development of the global MIT TR Innovators Under 35 community program
- Improving and executing our syndication, licensing, and content permissions business through the development of processes and best practices
- Experience managing contact or relational databases
- International experience
MIT Technology Review offers a creative and intellectually charged work environment with competitive compensation and benefits through MIT.
Please apply at Client Services Manager (Job Number 15183).Apply