With the rise of ransomware attacks and cybercrime in the headlines week after week, fighting cybercriminals takes a multi-faceted approach that's not just the realm of the CTO, but of every business leader.
There is no time to waste in ensuring that your organization’s cyber-resiliency strategy is on the right path.
Join us at CyberSecure (November 16 & 17), MIT Technology Review’s premier cybersecurity conference, for the essentials you need to defend yourself against this evolving global threat.
- Crucial first steps after a high-visibility breach
- Proactive strategies for recognizing and fixing security vulnerabilities
- Reporting a breach - the business liability and public good implications
- The options for preventing, reducing, and recovering financial losses
- Tools, technologies, and innovations necessary to dismantle the ransomware ecosystem
Get unparalleled access to the most brilliant minds working in cybersecurity and technology, including:
Get the knowledge and tools you need to mount your defense at CyberSecure.
For a limited time, save 25% when you register. Purchase your ticket today.