For the first time ever, EmTech MIT, our flagship event on emerging technologies and trends, will be held virtually. Going virtual has given us the opportunity to offer the MIT Inside Track, which includes these exciting new interactive experiences:
- Meet the Researcher: MIT’s Computer and Artificial Intelligence Lab: Chat with researchers inside MIT’s world-class research lab and learn about their latest projects.
- Inside the Lab: Get a behind-the-scenes look into some of MIT’s most innovative labs, and join a Q&A session with the researchers who run them. Featuring the MIT Nuclear Reactor Lab, the Broad Institute Genomics Lab, and the MIT.nano Lab.
- Master Classes: Understand the essentials of artificial intelligence, biomedicine, and cloud computing.
- Innovators’ Think Tanks: Tune in as we challenge our Innovators Under 35 to brainstorm solutions to some of the world’s biggest problems.
- Collaboration Cohorts: Connect with like-minded attendees and take advantage of our networking tools and private meeting rooms to share thoughts and ideas throughout the event.
Don’t miss these engaging new sessions. Purchase your ticket today.
The hype around DeepMind’s new AI model misses what’s actually cool about it
Some worry that the chatter about these tools is doing the whole field a disservice.
The walls are closing in on Clearview AI
The controversial face recognition company was just fined $10 million for scraping UK faces from the web. That might not be the end of it.
A quick guide to the most important AI law you’ve never heard of
The European Union is planning new legislation aimed at curbing the worst harms associated with artificial intelligence.
These materials were meant to revolutionize the solar industry. Why hasn’t it happened?
Perovskites are promising, but real-world conditions have held them back.
Get the latest updates from
MIT Technology Review
Discover special offers, top stories, upcoming events, and more.