We are living in a changed world.
Technology and what it means to be digitally resilient are driving the nature of work on every level of the organization as never before. Your key to success as a leader will be making smart, practical decisions about enhancing the technology you use today and embracing the technology poised to restart business.
Join us June 8-10 for EmTech Next, MIT Technology Review’s 3-day virtual conference hosted in partnership with Harvard Business Review. We’re proud to offer a thought-provoking analysis of the technologies and forces fueling business transformation. Topics include:
- How resilient leaders respond to change, and how they prepare for the next unknown
- Upskilling your existing workforce to keep current with new technology
- Opportunities and issues that arise when 5G-connected devices impact every aspect of our lives
- Advances in manufacturing productivity that AI will make possible
- Keeping your business agile and focused through times of unprecedented innovation and change
Don’t miss this must-attend virtual conference. Register now.