We are living in a changed world.
Technology and what it means to be digitally resilient are driving the nature of work on every level of the organization as never before. Your key to success as a leader will be making smart, practical decisions about enhancing the technology you use today and embracing the technology poised to restart business.
Join us June 8-10 for EmTech Next, MIT Technology Review’s 3-day virtual conference hosted in partnership with Harvard Business Review. We’re proud to offer a thought-provoking analysis of the technologies and forces fueling business transformation. Topics include:
- How resilient leaders respond to change, and how they prepare for the next unknown
- Upskilling your existing workforce to keep current with new technology
- Opportunities and issues that arise when 5G-connected devices impact every aspect of our lives
- Advances in manufacturing productivity that AI will make possible
- Keeping your business agile and focused through times of unprecedented innovation and change
Don’t miss this must-attend virtual conference. Register now.
A Roomba recorded a woman on the toilet. How did screenshots end up on Facebook?
Robot vacuum companies say your images are safe, but a sprawling global supply chain for data from our devices creates risk.
A startup says it’s begun releasing particles into the atmosphere, in an effort to tweak the climate
Make Sunsets is already attempting to earn revenue for geoengineering, a move likely to provoke widespread criticism.
10 Breakthrough Technologies 2023
These exclusive satellite images show that Saudi Arabia’s sci-fi megacity is well underway
Weirdly, any recent work on The Line doesn’t show up on Google Maps. But we got the images anyway.
Get the latest updates from
MIT Technology Review
Discover special offers, top stories, upcoming events, and more.