1) Knowing when I will need an umbrella; knowing when I will completely regret bringing an umbrella
2) Ability to talk my way out of a speeding ticket
3) Tolerance for small talk at networking events
4) Ability to mentally drown out the sound of my upstairs neighbor
5) Never late
6) Ability to talk my way up to first class
7) Perfect poker face
8) Jeans always fit perfectly
9) Eyes never closed in pictures
10) Ability to only eat one potato chip
Meet Altos Labs, Silicon Valley’s latest wild bet on living forever
Funders of a deep-pocketed new "rejuvenation" startup are said to include Jeff Bezos and Yuri Milner.
We won’t know how bad omicron is for another month
Gene sequencing gave an early alert about the latest covid variant. But we'll only know if omicron is a problem by watching it spread.
The miracle molecule that could treat brain injuries and boost your fading memory
Discovered more than a decade ago, a remarkable compound shows promise in treating everything from Alzheimer’s to brain injuries—and it just might improve your cognitive abilities.
A gene-edited pig’s heart has been transplanted into a human for the first time
The procedure is a one-off, and highly experimental, but the technique could help reduce transplant waiting lists in the future.
Get the latest updates from
MIT Technology Review
Discover special offers, top stories, upcoming events, and more.