The MIT Technology Review team is hard at work on our popular EmTech conference series for 2016.
This May, our fourth annual EmTech Digital program will explore the growing implications of artificial intelligence on our connected environments at home, at work, and on the go.
AI already plays an active role in our day-to-day lives. Intelligent systems power search, social media, and your smartphone and track your health and finances. At EmTech Digital, our program will explore how AI technologies are already transforming industries globally, as well as what we can expect to experience in the next wave of innovation.
Program highlights will include talks from the organizations that are defining this new digital era, including Google, Twitter, Baidu, Tesla, Carnegie Mellon University, the Allen Institute for AI, and many more. We’re carefully curating speakers to address the most pressing questions of the day, including:
- How can established companies in industries such as health care, retail, media, and transportation apply intelligent technologies to stay relevant?
- How might robots and intelligent systems require us to reimagine jobs?
- What new skill sets are tomorrow’s leaders hiring for today?
- How will intelligent systems help solve increasingly complex problems through enhanced sensing and reasoning capabilities?
- How will we adapt to machines that are capable of acting autonomously?
- How might intelligent technologies address the increasingly important issue of security?
- How are startups using underlying AI techniques to build systems that disrupt existing industries?
You won’t want to miss this gathering of the most innovative people, companies, and research institutions at the heart of this digital revolution. Make plans now to join us on May 23-24, 2016, in San Francisco. Visit the event website for more information and regular updates.
Want to hear from a specific AI expert? Speaker nominations for EmTech Digital are being accepted online through February 24, 2016.