- Digital Summit: Microsoft’s Quantum Search for the “Next Transistor”
Microsoft is investing in quantum physics research that could lead to a whole new kind of computer.
- Why the EPA Regulations Go Easy on Coal States
Huge differences in renewable energy and natural gas potential influenced the EPA’s proposed carbon regulations.
- Biotech Makes Personalized Cancer Vaccines Using Tumor Samples
Training immune cells with genes harvested from a patient’s own tumor could make an already promising new cancer treatment even better.
- My Life, Logged
If a device could capture every moment in life for your easy recall later, would you want it to? There are plenty of things I’d rather forget.
- Three Questions with a Solar Pioneer
The workhorse of conventional solar power, silicon solar cells, could soon be cheap and efficient enough to beat fossil fuels.
- Exotic, Highly-Efficient Solar Cells May Soon Get Cheaper
A new way to make the most efficient and powerful types of solar cells could help solar power compete with fossil fuels.
- Why Apple Wants to Help You Track Your Health
Apple is betting that self-tracking will become more common, and more clinically important. <