Business in the Cloud
- The Cloud Imperative
- Cloud Computing Defined
- Being Smart about Cloud Security
- The Battle for the Government
- Facebook Shares Its Cloud Designs
- Can an Open Cloud Compete?
- Business Gets Remote
- Hollywood's Cloud
- Why Simple File Sharing Is Serious Business
- How to Bid on Computing Power
- The Social-Network Chip
- The Criminal Cloud
- Transcending Borders but Not Laws
- Service Blackouts Threaten Cloud Users
- The Virtual HR Department
- New Directions for a Cloudy Future: TR’s Picks
- The Man Behind Cloud Valley
- Greenhouse Effect: 5 Ideas for Reusing Data Centers’ Waste Heat
- Chasing the African Cloud
- Google's Business Experiment: Nothing but Web
- The King of Cloud: Q&A with Marc Benioff
- Security Researchers Rain on Amazon's Cloud
- Who Coined 'Cloud Computing'?
Most companies that shift business processes to the cloud begin with commodity applications.
Source: CDW poll of 320 corporate cloud users
Cloud computing will bring significant growth in servers and data storage—but not in IT jobs.
Expected growth over the next 10 years