Deputy Art Director, Marketing & Events
MIT Technology Review is looking for a Deputy Art Director to create and produce corporate marketing, advertising, and promotional materials.
• Create direct mail, marketing, and sales materials within established brand guidelines.
• Create custom presentations and sell sheets for the sales and marketing team.
• Design special advertising sections, advertorials, and house ads that appear in MIT Technology Review magazine.
• Create graphics for technologyreview.com, including animated web banners, microsites, and custom blog pages
• Create and produce materials for annual events, including invitations, publicity, signage, and collateral.
Candidate must have:
• A portfolio that demonstrates an eye for style, typography, and design
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Knowledge of print production in a Mac environment
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office
Candidate must be able to:
• Think creatively, brainstorm multiple concepts, and develop ideas iteratively
• Execute on time and on budget
• Work collaboratively with departments throughout the company
About MIT Technology Review
Technology Review, inc., is an independent media company owned by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Its mission is to promote the understanding of emerging technologies and to analyze their commercial, economic, social, and political impacts on society. With its online businesses, print publications, newsletters, and signature events, MIT Technology Review reaches more than two million industry and R&D leaders throughout the world.
MIT Technology Review offers a creative and intellectually charged work environment with competitive compensation and benefits through MIT.
Please visit jobs.mit.edu, job ID11016. Please include a link to your online portfolio and/or personal Web site.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.